Graduation Coach: Sheneka Hernandez
What Do I Do?
- Work to identify students who are at risk of failing courses
- Provide mentoring and support to students
- Compile and analyze grades and attendance data to track and maintain student success
- Collaborate with the guidance counselor to help develop learning plans for students
- Advocate for all at-risk students
- Provide students with post-secondary opportunities
How can parents get involved?
- Make sure that your student has regular attendance
- Check Skyward regularly for grades and missing work information
- Attend Parent Meetings/Events
- Communicate with me about your student's interests, goals, and concerns