HHS Mission: "To graduate productive citizens with the potential to pursue their desired career path."
We believe that all students can learn at a high level!
Welcome! Check your grades regularly through Skyward using your assigned username and password. If you need assistance with your login information, please call or e-mail our guidance office.
Use Clever to access assignments in Kiddom.
If an online textbook is available for your course, it will be listed in Clever. Contact your teacher for the username/password. You can access your Office 365 account by clicking here. The username and password are the same as your computer login at school for Office365.
Library Media Center Mission Statement: To support and enhance the curriculum and create a community of students who are information literate, lifelong learners, and avid readers.
TENNESSEE READS-Watch this video for directions on obtaining your elibrary card for Linebaugh Library where you will have access to audio books, ebooks, movies and more through the Libby & Hoopla apps.
- Students may check out three books at a time.
- Normal check-out period for books is 3 weeks. However, students may request an extended check-out.
- Loan period for laptops, markers, games, and headphones is same day as check out.
- Students may visit the media center any time during regular hours, but must have a note or pass from his or her teacher during class time.
- The fine for overdue materials is 10 cents per school day.
- If materials are lost or damaged, students are financially responsible for replacement materials.
- Fines and overdue books must be cleared in the Library Media Center before reports cards will issued, or to walk at graduation.
- Please schedule class time as early as possible.Students must have a signed agenda or pass from teacher to visit the media center during class time.
- Turn in books, videos and other media by the first of May for inventory.