Holloway High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Counseling » Student and Family Resources

Student and Family Resources

EmergenciesPlease Contact 911, your parents, or use the STOP IT App for emergencies. 
The Stop it App can be used at any time to report emergencies, bullying, any harm, especially after school hours. There is always the option of 911 in an emergency and talking with your parent(s)/guardian(s). 
Counseling websites for support: 
Counseling Resources in Rutherford County- See document below Counseling Referrals